This year, Zero Mothers Die was invited on 16 June in Barcelona, for a presentation during the Trending Topic Talk on eHealth (Agenda: http://thiswayup.eu/agenda/).
With an attendance of more than 300 CEOs from various sectors, including banking, insurances, informatics and electronics (http://thiswayup.eu/attendees-2015/ , http://thiswayup.eu/speakers-2015/ ), the Forum proved to be a dynamic and creative event.
eHealth raised important interest thanks to the demonstrations of:
- Innovative neuro-electrics solutions by Ana Maiques (http://thiswayup.eu/news/?ehealth-trending-topic-participant-featured-in-stephen-hawking-s-science-of-the-future)
- Universal Doctor (www.universaldoctor.com) a medical translation application to improve multilingual communication between medical practitioners and foreign patients
- SOLVO Biotechnology (http://www.solvobiotech.com) a wearable technology to enhance monitoring of physiological performance
- the eHealth evolving global environment by Dr Yunkap Kwankam
- and the Mum’s Phone and Safe Birth Kit of Zero Mothers Die and Traffina Foundation in Nigeria (http://www.millennia2015.org/Save_Our_Mothers, and https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/zero-mothers-die-mobile-phones-for-pregnant-women#/story) illustrated in the photo above.
Lisa Darsch set a constructive Q/A session where the speakers (http://thiswayup.eu/sessions-2015/) and the participants engaged an open dialogue for future contacts and collaborations.
Zero Mothers Die received impressive support and warmly thanks the organizers and participants for their kind appreciation and help to connect to new national and international donors.